Divorce Financial Planning
With so many issues to sort out, divorce can affect every aspect of your life - especially your finances. This is where a specially educated financial advisor can help. By starting the divorce planning process as early as possible, both parties may be able to experience a smoother transition as each begins their new life.
With specialized training in divorce financial planning, I am uniquely qualified to help set priorities, provide comprehensive financial advice, and make long-term financial projections designed to help both parties reach a workable agreement in a timely manner. Through the divorce planning process, I aim to help you:
- Better understand your current and future financial picture
- Forecast the long-term effects of the settlement
- Create a long-term plan for the future
- Estimate immediate and long-term financial needs
- Understand the tax implications of your family income settlement
As a Certified Divorce Financial Analyst®, my goal is to help couples identify and examine all the financial issues pertinent to a divorce settlement, and offer support throughout the process. After the divorce settlement is complete, our work together could continue should you choose to work with me to build a financial strategy that reflects your new financial life.