- 9 Facts About Retirement
- 9 Facts About Social Security
- Healthcare Costs in Retirement
- Where Will Your Retirement Money Come From?
- Important Birthdays Over 50
- How Will Working Affect Social Security Benefits?
- Immediate vs. Deferred Annuities
- Women and Financial Strategies
- Caring for Aging Parents
- What Is a Roth 401(k)?
- Catch-Up Contributions
- Systematic Withdrawals in Retirement
- Retirement Income and the Traditional Portfolio
- Your Changing Definition of Risk in Retirement
- Choosing a Retirement Plan that Fits Your Business
- Is a SEP-IRA Right for Your Business?
- Orchestrating Your Retirement Accounts
- Certain Uncertainties in Retirement
- Social Security Benefits: How Much Will I Receive
- Social Security: Maximizing Benefits
- Social Security: The $64,000 Question
- Social Security: Five Facts You Need to Know
- Social Security: The Elephant in the Room
- Choices for Your 401(k) at a Former Employer
- IRA Withdrawals that Escape the 10% Tax Penalty
- Is a Variable Annuity Right for Me?
- Three Key Questions to Answer Before Taking Social Security
- Eight Mistakes That Can Upend Your Retirement
- Does Your Portfolio Fit Your Retirement Lifestyle?
- Social Security: Two Benefit Strategies Eliminated
- Retirement Traps to Avoid
- The Pre-Retirement Checklist
- 5 Benefits of Working in Retirement
- Critical Estate Documents
- Estate Management Checklist
- Will Power
- A Brief History of Estate Taxes
- Financial Strategies in a Post-DOMA World
- Planning for Special Needs Children
- A Primer on Irrevocable Life Insurance Trusts
- Tips for Finding Care for Your Special-Needs Child
- Revising Estate Strategy Assumptions
- Yours, Mine and Ours: Estate Strategies for Second Marriages
- Four Reasons Millennials Need an Estate Strategy
- Four Steps to Valuing an Estate
- Test Your Estate Strategy Knowledge
- Why You Need an Estate Strategy
- A Look at Diversification
- Inflation & Your Money
- Value vs. Growth Investing
- Rebalancing Your Portfolio
- Global vs. International: What’s The Difference?
- The Great Debate Continues: Active vs. Passive
- Earnings for All Seasons
- Alternative Investments - Going Mainstream
- Investment Challenges of the Affluent Investor
- Four Really Good Reasons to Invest
- What’s Your Investment IQ?
- How to Invest in LGBTQ+ Friendly Companies
- Assess Life Insurance Needs
- A Look at Whole Life Insurance
- Is Term Life Insurance for You?
- Universal Life Insurance
- Variable Universal Life Insurance
- What to Look for in a Long-Term Care Policy
- Understanding Long-Term Care
- Keep Your Umbrella Handy
- Disability and Your Finances
- Term vs. Permanent Life Insurance
- Can Group, Private Disability Policies Work Together?
- Planning for the Expected
- What You Should Do About Insurance Following a Divorce
- The Value of Insuring Against Life’s Risks
- Insurance Needs Assessment: When You're Newly Married
- Insurance Needs Assessment: When You're Young and Single
- Insurance Needs Assessment: Married With Children
- Insurance Needs Assessment: For Empty Nesters and Retirees
- When Life Insurance Becomes Taxable
- Test Your Life Insurance Knowledge
The content is developed from sources believed to be providing accurate information. The information in this material is not intended as tax or legal advice. It may not be used for the purpose of avoiding any federal tax penalties. Please consult legal or tax professionals for specific information regarding your individual situation. This material was developed and produced by FMG, LLC, to provide information on a topic that may be of interest. The opinions expressed and material provided are for general information, and should not be considered a solicitation for the purchase or sale of any security.